OLLI offers a wide range of programs, organized by our staff, volunteers and community partners, to engage with our members and community.
- The College for Seniors was established in 1988. OLLI members come to feed their minds and nourish their spirits through four-, six- and eight week courses spread over 11 curriculum areas.
- Leadership Asheville Seniors—a learning and civic engagement program planned and led by its graduates and community members—provides a multi-faceted view of Asheville and Buncombe County.
- OLLI at UNC Asheville organizes several unique Life Transitions programs for Asheville locals and newcomers including Exploring Continuing Care Retirement Communities and the Gift of Time. Two national programs, Paths to Creative Retirement and Creative Retirement Exploration Weekend, attract adults from around the country who are planning life’s second half.
- Fab Fridays presents lectures on a range of topics that delight and inform OLLI members and guests.
- OLLI at UNC Asheville partners with many community organizations to bring informative and engaging programs to our members and community. Partnership programs include presentations by the Asheville Symphony Orchestra, the Astronomy Club of Asheville, Blue Ridge Audubon, Carolinas’ Nature Photographers Association, Council on Aging of Buncombe County, NC Stage, the Western North Carolina Historical Association, the World Affairs Council and more.
- Test PostHTML is the standard markup language for Web pages. With HTML you can create your own Website. HTML is easy to learn – You will […]
- Life Transitions at OLLIOLLI at UNC Asheville offers robust programming related to big changes during life’s later years. Perhaps you moved to Asheville after attending one of OLLI […]